While our firm is involved in agency sales and acquisitions around the country, we have sold the most number of insurance agencies in Florida out of any firm over the last decade because our primary office is located in Central Florida. If you own an agency in the state of Florida and want to sell your agency in the next few years, here are a few reasons why you might want to call us:
1) We have sold more agencies in Florida than any other company, particularly ones with over $500k in revenue, so we intimately understand the market.
2) Due to our activity in the Florida market, we have direct contacts with over 1,000 buyers looking to acquire insurance agencies in the state, so we can create a bidding competition for your agency.
3) We have more financing contacts for buyers of insurance agencies than anyone else in the state of Florida, so you will receive more money at closing than you might otherwise.
4) We are the only firm specializing in the sale of insurance agencies in Florida whose principals are trained M&A professionals, holding such designations as Certified Business Intermediary and certified Merger & Acquisition Master Intermediary, which means that we are merger and acquisition experts that will represent you and your insurance agency professionally.
5) We have performed valuations on over 600 independent agencies in the state of Florida, so we have an in-depth understanding of the Florida P&C market.
6) Our experience includes generalist and specialty retail and wholesale/MGA brokerages selling P&C and EB insurance, so we have a deeper knowledge of the insurance brokerage industry as a whole.
7) We are affiliate members of the Florida Association of Insurance Agents and Latin American Association of Insurance Agencies and participate in the annual conventions.
8) We understand the challenges of the Florida insurance marketplace, know the companies doing business in Florida, and have direct contacts with many marketing reps from our prior transactions.
For details on our past transactions and testimonials from prior clients, please give us a call at (321) 255-1309 if we can be of any assistance. All communication will be held in confidence. We look forward to serving you.